Thank you for choosing Gaston Veterinary Hospital & Carolina Cat Clinic. Our mission is to deliver the best and most comprehensive veterinary care available for your pets! An important part of our mission is making the cost of essential care as manageable for our clients as possible by offering several payment options.
You can choose from any of the following payment options:
- Cash, Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express®, Discover Card®
- Convenient monthly payment plans from CareCredit® and scratchpay see below for more information.
- Debit Card
Gaston Veterinary Hospital & Carolina Cat Clinic is pleased to partner with CareCredit® and scratchpay to provide our clients with a flexible, easy way to pay for care for their beloved pets.
CareCredit has flexible financing options for unexpected situations from emergencies to dental procedures ensuring that pets get the care they need, and pet owners get the peace of mind they deserve. You can apply online at your convenience. If you are approved, you will be able to use your CareCredit account that same day.
Scratchpay is a simple and easy payment plan that allows you to complete payments in a way that works best for your situation. Find a plan.
If you have any questions regarding your payment options prior to your visit, call us at (704) 251-6692.
- Please be advised that payment is due at the time services are rendered.
- Gaston Veterinary Hospital & Carolina Cat Clinic charges $35.00 for returned checks.
- There is a $25 charge for no shows or late cancellations. A late cancellation is an appointment that is cancelling inside twenty-four hours of the scheduled appointment time.
- For clients with pet insurance, we are happy to provide you with the necessary documentation to submit a claim to your insurance carrier.
Your pet’s health is important to us. Rest assured, we will work with you to figure out the best payment option for your pet’s visit during these challenging times. Please give us a call at (704) 251-6692 with any questions.
“I have been going to Gaston Vet for over 20 years. Dr. Suggs and Dr. Pearman are the best. I would not go anywhere else.”- Dianne M.
“They are the best ,I will not take our Goldens any where else. They are all so good with our fur babies.They have even sat on the floor to be at our dogs level to make them feel safe with them.”- Robin C.
“Most wonderful Doctors & staff you will find anywhere! We’ve gone there for over 15 years & they have taken care of our dog and our cat. We trust them, they are the best!”- Cathy Y.